Approved IREF Project List
1. Jr. College Classrooms Labs Library – Building $958,000
Designate funds to construct a concrete building (including classrooms, laboratories and Library) for the Junior College classes. Currently the Junior College classes meet in various other IREF facilities.
2. Additional Land Purchase for the Main Compound in Repalle – $100,000
Designate funds to purchase additional land in Repalle – around the existing main compound.
3. College Boy’s Dormitory – Building $200,000
Designate funds to provide a facelift to the Degree College Boys dormitory.
4. Nursing School Upgrade – B.S. Nursing $400,000
Designate funds to expand the Nurse’s Training Institute to include B.S. Nursing program.
5. Staff Quarters – Building $150,000
Designate funds to purchase land and construct an apartment building to house IREF staff.
6. Village School Building (each) $50,000
Designate funds to construct a child development center (school) building (includes feeding center).
7. Village Water Project (each) $5,000
Designate funds to construct a clean water system for a IREF villages.
8. Village Church – Concrete Building (each) $15,000
Designate funds to construct and furnish Concrete church building in IREF villages. The building provides a meeting place for local congregations as well as safety during storms (cyclones) and fires.
9. Industrial Training Center $650,000
Designate funds to construct and furnish a concrete building for the Vocational Training School.
10. Multi-purpose Library $157,500
Designate funds to construct and furnish a concrete building for the Degree and Post Graduate College Library.
11.School Uniforms (2,000 uniforms needed) $15 (each)
Purchase school uniforms for the grade school children ($15 per child).
1. Pastor’s Meeting (10 meetings per year) $5,000
One day meeting for up to 1,000 pastors.
2. TV Broadcast (each broadcast) $250
Broadcasts are carried by ‘Subhavartha’ and Bible TV, reaching 80 million people in India.
3. Telugu Bibles (each) $4
Evangelists regularly distribute Bibles written in the Telugu language to new Christians.
4. Village Church – Cement Sheet Roof Building (each) $3,500
Cement Sheet church buildings provide a safer and more fire resistant meeting place for local congregations.
5. Motor Scooter (each) $1,200
Motor scooters provide a means for Evangelists or Bible Ladies to get from village to village.
6. Bicycles (each) $100
Bicycles provide a means for Evangelists or Bible Ladies to get from village to village.
7. Portable Gasoline Generators (each, three needed) $1,500
Generators provide electrical power for amplifiers and lights during meetings and during times with no power.
8. Portable PA Systems (each, twelve needed) $500
Portable PA systems are used during the many meetings held by IREF in Repalle and the various villages.
9. Meeting Tents (each, twenty needed) $500
Evangelists use the multi-colored portable tents to conduct the crusade meetings.
10. Musical Instruments (each set, fifty needed) $100
Evangelists use the instruments (drums & tambourines) during the crusades, village crusades and church services.
11. Village Church – Thatched Roof Building $500
Thatched church buildings in the villages provide a meeting place for local congregations.
12. Printing and publishing of Christian literature (each book) $3,000
IREF has five books translated and ready to print.
13. Bags of Rice (each bag) $25
Rice is a staple food in India.